Metalic Soho Disco

loveshoes1

Mar 17, 2012
I'm debating the Metalic color v the Camelia nude color. I feel like I can definitely use both colors easily, however I don't need 2 nearly identical bags. Anyone that has the metalic one care to share how it's holding up?
I am having a hard time deciding as I like them both.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    63.4 KB · Views: 415
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 419
I've got the metallic one. I love it!! I was between the same two colors you are thinking about. No complaints here. It's easy to dress up or down. As with every light bag, you have to be careful of color transfer but I don't baby mine and it's holding up well! I'll take a pic when I get home tonight.

Reactions: loveshoes1
Thank you! It's beautiful! I was leaving toward metalic especially because it's not a color that I see out and about. Thank you for the picture. I really don't baby my bags either, so I need something that's easy to wear. I can't wait!

Chanellover2015 - The Gucci site and stores carry it and I think I've seen it on the Saks site before.

The metallic is sooo versatile!! The color changes with the light and you can use it with more different looks. I think is the best option (and the black one).
I have a nude too and is more delicate. You must be more careful with the transfer from jeans etc... (using a good nourish-cleaning product can be solved, but you must take more care).

Reactions: loveshoes1