Metal on Stam or Stam hobo

1. hi stam owners!!!

i have a question about the metal on stam, is it easy to tarnish.
    how to protect it?!

it seems like its easy to get scratch.....:crybaby:
    and i just bought my stam hobo within a month....

i want to take care my baby..........

so......please share your tip with me.

thanks in advance

2. There isn't really anything you can do. The hardware may get scratch and I think getting over that hurdle will help in the long run. Because I think you'll be super disappointed if you try really hard to keep it from scratching and it gets scratched. I have one tiny line on one of the kisslocks and I think it gives it character. It's not so much a scratch as a line that is lighter than the rest of the kisslock. I may take a picture of it this weekend to show yall.

3. thank you elongreach:yes:

so does the chain itself become tarnish?!
    should i purchase brasso to polish it?!

thanks again.

and would love to see your pic :wlae:

4. I recommend you try a jewelry polishing cloth instead (test a small spot on the chain first). They sell them with a cleaner/treatment on one side and plain cloth the other. I personally wouldn't try anything else, especially not a liquid or paste polish. Too harsh!

5. My chain hasn't become tarnished. I've had it since January. I think if it were to tarnish, it would take a while for it to happen. Prada gave you a great idea. I would try that, but please don't put any chemicals onto the hardware.

6. thanks for the advice. :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice