Metal edge Hamilton Vert Lichen.... reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I haven't bought Bal for a long time for the same old reasons like uninspiring colours and papery thin leather.
    However this Vert Lichen Velo is TDF. Love the leather, trim and colour. It has deffo a green undertone, which is not visible on the pictures

Lichen apparently stands for Lychee
    I also snapped up this stunning Ultraviolet money purse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Beautiful purchases, congrats. Lichen is actually a plant (sort of like moss), and the word is now commonly used for that plant's color.:smile:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lichen

3. So pretty! Congrats :smile:

4. Does your bag also have short tassel zip in the inside?
    Wish they would be longer.
    Any idea where one can buy longer ones?

5. gorgeous!!!

6. Both are beautiful! Congrats!

7. It's a beautiful! But a completely different color in the close up pics than I thought it was. Are you in love with the leather and color?

8. Pretty! Congrats

9. Yes I am. It is my second Hamilton bag, this leather is more grainy than the red one I got last year. In the beginning, I wasn't sure of he metal hardware, but I love it now, it really lifts the bag.

10. pretty bag and your UV wallet is gorgeous

11. Vert Lichen is my favorite combo out of the metal edge collection! Congrats on your new babies! :smile:

12. Absolutely beautiful both, Loveheart. Enjoy them - I know you will!

13. Love it!

14. Yes, Lichen is a moss. Not quite sure why Balenciaga says "Vert" in front of the lichen as moss is typically a green color anyhow.