Metal color question for the tanned East Asian ladies!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 May 2, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Okay, the (almost) age-old question: Which color would complement my skin color more, gold or rose gold?

I'm East Asian with a more tanned complexion.

Mods shots would make me v happy :biggrin:

I'm not able to go out and try on the necklaces myself and I've been scrolling through Google images for the past half-hour haha

2. It depends on the mood I'm in at the time and where I'm headed. I've been mainly into rose and pink golds as they match my e-ring. For yellow gold, I prefer higher karat golds (20K or higher) as it begins to look too green on me depending on the mix for lower karats.

I've attached some pics of my pieces. The lock bracelet is 12K yellow gold, then a f14K yellow gold bracelet, pendant is 24K (not sure the chain), Tiffany rubedo metal (I think it's something like 7K), and VCA 18K pink gold. The first pic has more sunlight. Sorry for my lousy photography skills.

Attached Files:

3. Thanks so much!!! The pics are so helpful

4. You're welcome! Glad I could help!