Met the nicest SA @ 5th Avenue Flagship store and had to buy something...

Lyen

Feb 20, 2012
My husband and I were in NYC for our anniversary and we decided to stop by the 5th Avenue store this past Tuesday. We were in our shorts and I was carrying my Vera Bradley bag. This SA came right up to us, greeted us with the biggest smile and asked if she could help us. Now, I thought I was just browsing, but, she brought us to the men's section and showed us the new Monogram Eclipse collection. She said that they had just put the collection out on Monday. I fell in love with the briefcase explorer. It is gender neutral and I can carry it as a handbag or as a briefcase with the strap. I bought it! There were only four at this store and I was the third person in two days to buy it.
My husband was telling me "Don't you need a small classic black bag, too"? So, I also ended up buying the Montaigne BB in Noir. What a beautiful little piece that can be worn casually with the strap or formally hand held.
If you are ever at this store, ask for Carren Norwood. I certainly will whenever I come to NYC!
Web WP_20160713_007.jpg Web WP_20160713_010.jpg Web WP_20160713_016.jpg Web WP_20160713_017.jpg

I LOVE Carren Norwood! She was my SA there too! Wonderful woman, she is very kind! I still have her business card just in case.

Congrats on both of the bags! Super pretty!