Met ~*3*~ PF'rs for shopping at SCP! So Fun!!

It's sounds like you guys had a great day. I would love to meet up and go shopping with some other member, but alas, I have bills to pay and limited ability to travel. Oh well, maybe someday...

Oh, and all of you have to post pics of your goodies! I am just dying to see what you got. :smile:

ArmCandyLuvr said:
It's sounds like you guys had a great day. I would love to meet up and go shopping with some other member, but alas, I have bills to pay and limited ability to travel. Oh well, maybe someday...

Oh, and all of you have to post pics of your goodies! I am just dying to see what you got. :smile:

Here is mine. New Chanel sunnies!:love:

Attachments

• DSC03790.JPG
    DSC03790.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC03791.JPG
    DSC03791.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC03792.JPG
    DSC03792.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 16
At one point ranskimmie and I went to the Sony store and got onto the PF using one of their display notebooks. Then, another customer asked us if were looking on myspace and we said no, the PURSEFORUM! Then we tried to set all the notebooks to have the PF on display but we sorta got caught and had to pretend like we were in the market for a notebook.

Irishgal said:
At one point ranskimmie and I went to the Sony store and got onto the PF using one of their display notebooks. Then, another customer asked us if were looking on myspace and we said no, the PURSEFORUM! Then we tried to set all the notebooks to have the PF on display but we sorta got caught and had to pretend like we were in the market for a notebook.

Oh yes, let me tell you, when Irishgal and I get together, you never know what we will come up with next. I belive our next excursion will either be spending way too much $$$ and not on accessories. Possibly jail time:roflmfao: Any one in??:yes: :lol:

taco said:
:drinks: here here!!!:drinks:
Thanks ranskimmie, it was a great day.
I am soooo glad we all got together & I hope the 19th is still on.:yes:

Hey Taco, it was my pleasure!:blush:
Irishgal and I have been discussing dates and I'm pretty sure we are leaning towards the 19th:graucho: .She will definetely be posting the final date very soon:wlae: So keep your eye out!:party: ;)

Cool, & I was the shopping loser...:sad:
I didn't buy anything with you gals. I am trying sooo hard to be good until my SO's come in :shrugs: but it's killing me!!:hysteric:
Irishgal kicked Sux Fifth Ave hienie!!! If you ever need an enforcer she's you gal.