Messy Kelly handle stitching

Thank you for your opinion, I posted my pics to know what others would think and your opinion is very valuable, thank you for taking your time to post it. I will definitely let all of you know what H would say. I wish I can go back to the store where it was bought, where is was in Paris, but I live abroad so my regional office can only tell me what Paris would say, probably....

But you should be able to send it back to Paris for the crafstman
to look at it..and you can request that from your local Hermes

It may take a little bit of time, but you may see better results
or have an explanation...

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about this and understand the OP's concern. Whenever I purchase something from a store, it is important to me that the product is in pristine condition. No matter the price AND most especially for what we pay for for an Hermes handbag. I have also noticed a downward trend on Hermes' workmanship and quality control. For example, my Kelly missing a P stamp and the cadena still showing traces of production. Meaning it wasn't buffed or polished completely. My theory to this is that due to the sudden surge in demand, they have no choice but to loosen standards on 1.leather supply 2.artisan's training & expertise 3.labor time.

This is very unfortunate since the one thing I love most about Hermes is their dedication to old-fashioned craftsmanship and business acumen.

Therefore, I will play the devil's advocate here. As consumers, I believe we must take a stand not to accept mediocre standards and stop compromising on quality just because an Hermes handbag is hard to come by. The more we begin to accept these production flaws as "normal" the more often we will encounter them in the future. I'd do the same if I were Hermes and people would still buy from me even if I don't give my best, wouldn't you?

First of all, I am very sorry to hear about this and understand the OP's concern. Whenever I purchase something from a store, it is important to me that the product is in pristine condition. No matter the price AND most especially for what we pay for for an Hermes handbag. I have also noticed a downward trend on Hermes' workmanship and quality control. For example, my Kelly missing a P stamp and the cadena still showing traces of production. Meaning it wasn't buffed or polished completely. My theory to this is that due to the sudden surge in demand, they have no choice but to loosen standards on 1.leather supply 2.artisan's training & expertise 3.labor time.

This is very unfortunate since the one thing I love most about Hermes is their dedication to old-fashioned craftsmanship and business acumen.

Therefore, I will play the devil's advocate here. As consumers, I believe we must take a stand not to accept mediocre standards and stop compromising on quality just because an Hermes handbag is hard to come by. The more we begin to accept these production flaws as "normal" the more often we will encounter them in the future. I'd do the same if I were Hermes and people would still buy from me even if I don't give my best, wouldn't you?
:woohoo::woohoo:

But you should be able to send it back to Paris for the crafstman
to look at it..and you can request that from your local Hermes

It may take a little bit of time, but you may see better results
or have an explanation...
Yup I am sure I can push it that line, sending it back to Paris. Will let you know what will happen.

THE ENDING: AT THE BOUTIQUE:
A pleasant male SA after checking with the Store Manager: "All our production are hand made. It is not machine stitched. There are variations to the stitchings. This is perfectly normal." smile smile smile.
It took me merely 8 minutes to go in and come out. Well, I didn't have an argument anyways, was just curious. Cheers ladies!!! This is normal with Hermes production!!!!