Messika Move Uno Bracelet

Does anyone have this Messika bracelet? Would love to see how it looks stacked with other pieces and how people find it to wear.

View attachment 4814321

I don’t have the baby move bracelet but I own the Messika baby move pave diamond necklace, and it is the BEST jewellery item I own. Singlehandedly my favourite purchase of all time, it’s so unique, extremely comfortable to wear and I get a ton of compliments. I highly recommend the baby move collection. ❤️

I’m looking into getting a bracelet too (the exact one you posted) because I just love it so much. I’ve attached a picture of mine, layered with a VCA sweet Alhambra pendant

let me know if you decide to get it! ❤️

8C9D04B5-5CBF-40C4-86BA-C9FC77B8A0B8.jpeg

I don’t have the baby move bracelet but I own the Messika baby move pave diamond necklace, and it is the BEST jewellery item I own. Singlehandedly my favourite purchase of all time, it’s so unique, extremely comfortable to wear and I get a ton of compliments. I highly recommend the baby move collection. ❤

I’m looking into getting a bracelet too (the exact one you posted) because I just love it so much. I’ve attached a picture of mine, layered with a VCA sweet Alhambra pendant

let me know if you decide to get it! ❤

View attachment 4846898

I love this necklace! Did you get the smaller or larger one? I see two sizes on the Messika site.

Thanks!

Can’t help you, OP. But I’ve always admired and love the Move Uno collection. I think it’s a unique piece... don’t think I’d want to stack it but wear it solo.

Reactions: 3lena
I don’t have the baby move bracelet but I own the Messika baby move pave diamond necklace, and it is the BEST jewellery item I own. Singlehandedly my favourite purchase of all time, it’s so unique, extremely comfortable to wear and I get a ton of compliments. I highly recommend the baby move collection. ❤

let me know if you decide to get it! ❤

View attachment 4846898
I love the way you stacked them! I currently wear a VCA vintage alhambra MOP pendant every day, and was just looking for ideas on what to stack with!