Messengers - Mitzy or Alexa or Daria satchel or classic?????

Could I put in a vote for the Roxanne Satchel? Tried it on today for the first time & was totally smitten. It's much slouchier & comfier than I expected. The strap isn't very long - similar to Daria length - but it still works as a messenger as well as a shoulder bag. Spacious & classic & handsome IMHO, & rare-ish too.

Come to the dark side Blueberry! Get Alexa! Look!
picture.php

You know you want one!!

Very interested to hear what the next purchase is.....

Anyway, messengers - my vote is for Mitzy. I've tried Mitzy, Daria and Alexa and Mitzy wins hands down for me.

Mitzy is deep so it's be hard to pick pocket despite the open top. It's very pliable and the strap is wide enough to be comfortable to wear cross body. I love the pebbled leather and the colours it comes in.

Daria - hmmm, didn't work for me. The strap isn't long enough and I have a large chest so cross body it was too high and definitely not on my hip. I didn't like the flap as it doesn't fasten and the bag folded up on itself so it looked like a banana.

Alexa - it's going to be everywhere! Too popular for me and those straps and flaps were infuriating.

:lolots:
Obviously I can't tell you what the next purchase is :graucho:
Another mitzy fan! Glad to hear again that it's deep so would be safe, & everyone seems to love the leather. Again daria's strap length is a worry, & SJ you've met me so you know I'm tall! Like the banana comment!!
But tell me did ink alexa go back too :shocked::confused1:

Could I put in a vote for the Roxanne Satchel? Tried it on today for the first time & was totally smitten. It's much slouchier & comfier than I expected. The strap isn't very long - similar to Daria length - but it still works as a messenger as well as a shoulder bag. Spacious & classic & handsome IMHO, & rare-ish too.

Hi Indiana, hadn't considered rox satchel, but again maybe the strap would be too short for me. Might be worth a try on!

A lone voce in the wilderness, just as Blighty was in 1940.

RAF Mabel Messenger. Spiffing, Simply Spiffing!!!

Attachments

• Photo034 (2)-1.jpg
    Photo034 (2)-1.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Photo045-1.jpg
    Photo045-1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Photo043.jpg
    Photo043.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 80
  • Photoa.jpg
    Photoa.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

Agree with you Indiana this is a seriusly underrrated bag- sturdy and holds loads

A lone voce in the wilderness, just as Blighty was in 1940.

RAF Mabel Messenger. Spiffing, Simply Spiffing!!!

Corries- you temptress -I keep thinking of this one- saw there was one at an outlet recently and they keep popping up to haunt me- love the colour and keep thinking I could buy it for OH and then snaffle it for me!!!

Corries- you temptress -I keep thinking of this one- saw there was one at an outlet recently and they keep popping up to haunt me- love the colour and keep thinking I could buy it for OH and then snaffle it for me!!!

York had one on Saturday ... think it was £416 but could be going slightly mad due to lack of sleep. I tried it on & it was so comfortable - even with my huge bazongas! :P