Messenger help, please!

Rose

Pay it Forward
Jun 15, 2006
Hello

My niece's birthday is coming up and she has asked for a Gucci messenger. She wants a really small one (less than 8 inches wide) with a zip top and preferably an outer pocket. Which messenger would fit this description and where would I be able to find it?

TIA :flowers:

Rose

Thanks gucci lover. They are all too big, I will head down to Gucci at the weekend to see what they have. The last time I did so they did not have any thing small.

I had this one below and had since sold it for almost half on Ebay! EEk I wanted to cry..

Anyway. I could only find the bigger version on Gucci.com but I'm sure you could still find it in a store. It is a zipper top and the style# was 147671 for $455
http://www.gucci.com/us/us-english/us/classics/luggage/#145857_FAFNR_8588

pf.jpg

Oh, no! :sad: That one looked like it would have been perfect! Did you ask Gucci.com or did you try calling some of the stores?

Did they say if they would get more or has it been discontinued?

Really? I can't believe it? Hmm.. You know they came in other colors too.. I think it came in black trim /black monogram and brown trim and brown monogram. I wonder if the style# has to do with the color. Maybe you can have them look it up in a different color. I mean I didn't think it was some super hot bag that sold out.

I called the store and they did a search for me, the small one is sold out. I also called NM and Saks.... nothing. NM suggested looking in the last call stores. So disappointing, it's perfect. All the different trims were sold out.