Messenger Bag - Saumur or Messenger Bosphore PM - PICS anyone??

smileglu

O.G.
May 2, 2007
I was pretty decided on getting the Bosphore PM until I saw the Saumur on the LV website. I'm looking for a messenger style for travel and shopping (can fit the essentials - keys, cells, wallet, MP3 player, occasional book etc)

Which of the 2 do you think would be better?

The store didn't have the Saumur so if anybody can post a modeling pic wearing it messenger style and over the shoulder (pls include your height for reference), I would REALLY appreciate it :flowers:

Hi smileglu...I don't have the saumur but I found a picture...google louis vuitton saumur the 6th picture is a modeling pic. Is from ioffer so propably it's a fake but maybe it will help you see the size...
IMO bosphore is much better...but the PM is really small...I think GM is better!
If you have a small frame for that go for the sac bosphore which is better that both IMHO.

Here are some pics I just took of my Bosphore GM:
1615440074.jpg

1615435931.jpg

here is how the bag looks like when it's opened up:
1615440039.jpg

I love saumur mini lin, I am 5 feet 3', and It looked great on me when I went to LV store to check it out, however, I found it abit weird that this bag have two sides opening , one front and one back . Sorry I coulndt decribe properly. :shame:

Fabulous pics!! Gives me inspiration as I'm looking for something similar.

I considered the Congo PM (thx FrankieP!!)... I am certain my next LV will be a messenger too.