Messenger Bag Lovers Post Here!!!!

Favoritethingshawaii you should exchange that for one of the Tumi's called Flow.....the new colors are yellow and light blue. Jill I saw that Chanel messenger bag the other day...it was solid black and very hard to see the Chanel logos....I think is cost $785. I'll try and find time to post pics of my messengers.

abandonedimages said:
Yay messenger bags! Love the hands free deal, lol.

At the moment, using my messenger for school. Its a black Timberland messenger, I figured all that walking around campus, and the books, and lugging it around might rough it up a bit so I figured this would do the trick.

My baby! For school & traveling.

bag0402.jpg

bag0392.jpg

messenger0022.jpg

messenger0032.jpg

i have an unused black lesportsac and what i use daily is a fossil messenger. i never really liked fossil but it reminded me of the paul smith tooled charmed messenger.

Hah! I know everyone is probably getting tired of me posting my bag, but for a messenger I use my recently acquired Chanel:

Attachments

• Chanel Sport Messenger 1 (watermarked).jpg
    Chanel Sport Messenger 1 (watermarked).jpg
    230.6 KB · Views: 70
I love, love, love messenger bags!!! I am always on the go and love being able to have my coffee in one hand and my cell phone/doggy in the other! The only thing better than a good messenger is a good convertible messenger.....I just bought a yellow lockheart giselle at Nordies and I'm obsessed. You can carry it as a shoulder bag, or a messenger. It really doesn't get much better than that!

Here's the link to the bag at nodrstom.com http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2998502...kheart+in+All+Categories&origin=searchresults I guess the yellow is only available in the store...

I have a great Prada nylon messenger. I loved bringing it to Milan on holiday a couple of years ago. But since so many bags are now so light and with loads of pockets I don't seem to have used it much lately. My mother-in-law swears by the Gucci messenger I bought her last year. She always has trouble keeping her passport and travel documents safe and accessible.

I :heart: messenger bags! I always bring one when traveling. So far, I have:

• several seabreezestudio bags, all custom made (I love the pockets on this)
  • Shih Remi, by far my "dressiest" one
  • Not Rational Frankie
  • Hayden Harnett Ibiza (I can also take this strap and put it on the Pallenberg duffle to make it crossbody)
  • Tano Maid In Form (actually don't like this bag, but it has a detachable strap that I put on a different Tano bag to make it a messenger)
  • Jack Spade black canvas vertical messenger
  • The Sak black crochet (I think that this was my very first messenger)
  • Lesportsac deluxe day bag
  • Club Monaco off-white leather messenger (this sits in the closet for fear of ruining it b/c it's a perfect lightweight leather bag)