**Message from Mulberry**

Wow - great to hear from you!
*curtseys*
I wasn't actually aware you checked this site out , though if I think about it all the info you have gleaned from this site is very valuable , could I suggest a little reward , maybe 10% discount of a future purchase ? I for one will happily answer any questions you have , fill in a questionnaire , road test a new bag .....
Seriously though great to hear from you and reassuring to know we are investing in an ethical company.
Well done on the new collection too , it is awesome !
On the customer service issue I received excellent service with my 2 recent purchases , speedy dispatch and all , looking forward to shopping with you very soon.
PS The girls at the York outlet are lovely , very very helpful on the phone.

Thank you Maam
*curtseys again and leaves room backwards still curtseying*

Thanks for the information mulberry london

The thing that's been bothering me with some of this threads is not where the bags are made, or why. The thing I find scary is all the problems with customerservice at sale, and to hear about a lot of new bags that broke, lately.

To me It feel's like the quality are going down overall, no matter where the bags being made and that worries me. I love Mulberry because that the bags last forever and age beautiful, and for the excellent customerservice we are getting used to, but lately it seems like this is changing, and that worries me.

I can honestly say that last summers sale and also this sale has made me think twice before buying a bag online in your sale again, and then I am a really loyal customer who buy a lot of mulberrybags, so what affect this problems have on new customers I wouldn't like to think of.

I am happy too hear you have been made aware of the problem, because that is the first step to be able to work with it.

Thank you for the information! It is very good to hear that Mulberry is open about their way of producing the bags we love so much and also to hear that you love your customers and are taking our issues serious! Thanks again!

Thank you very much Mulberry for clearing that up for us! That information certainly puts my mind at ease. I was already proud to be a Mulberry supporter, but even more so now. :yes::tup:

Mulberry: just thought i would make you aware (if you are not already) of Croxleys totally amazing Roxanne collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Surely the best you have ever seen!! :wlae: