Alexander Wang Mesh Rockie Reveal!

hollywoodbadgrl

PURSE WH@R3
O.G.
May 12, 2010
I finally got my Rockie the day after 4th of July. He came pretty flat so I had to stuff him for a couple of days. I wasn't sure about the mesh at first but I am starting to like it now. I am still wondering if I should buy the leather version but I am wondering if it has a significant weight increase over the mesh.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1404847794.917167.jpg

I finally got my Rockie the day after 4th of July. He came pretty flat so I had to stuff him for a couple of days. I wasn't sure about the mesh at first but I am starting to like it now. I am still wondering if I should buy the leather version but I am wondering if it has a significant weight increase over the mesh.
View attachment 2680057
It's so cute! The mesh gives it a sportier look :balloon:

Hopefully you will love it but it definitely needs to be stuffed for 72 hours at minimum.

I definitely do love it. In fact, more so then I thought I would! I actually wish that my sides would cave in a little more, as I generally prefer a slouchier look. I especially love the different textures of the bag and that I don't feel like I have to worry about babying the bag.

This is also my first Rockie and I am pretty surprised at the size(in a good way!). I thought it would be smaller when I bought it offline thinking I would mainly just use it on the weekends, but it has been my everyday bag since I got it! Just an all around great bag, especially for the price. Found mine for $225.00 brand new, woo hoo! :smile: