'Mes and Pets

Well it IS the year of the Rabbit! :biggrin:
Funny story - I found this little guy on the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t want him to get eaten by one of the foxes in my area so I put him in my jacket.

I knocked on doors of the houses in the area and then took him to the vet where they confirmed he wasn’t chipped or missing, most likely an unwanted Christmas present. I put up flyers and posted in all the local fb groups and notified all the local vets nobody has come to claim him. I was so worried that there was a kid out there bawling his eyes out for his pet bunny.

We’ve named him Mimi, as it means ears in Japanese and it’s a sign that good things are gonna happen this year, as I’m born in the year of the rabbit!BEB4A857-CADA-48E9-B606-5B35E719BD28.jpeg

Funny story - I found this little guy on the side of the road a couple of weeks ago. I didn’t want him to get eaten by one of the foxes in my area so I put him in my jacket.

I knocked on doors of the houses in the area and then took him to the vet where they confirmed he wasn’t chipped or missing, most likely an unwanted Christmas present. I put up flyers and posted in all the local fb groups and notified all the local vets nobody has come to claim him. I was so worried that there was a kid out there bawling his eyes out for his pet bunny.

We’ve named him Mimi, as it means ears in Japanese and it’s a sign that good things are gonna happen this year, as I’m born in the year of the rabbit!View attachment 5700882
Adorable :heart: Love the story too:smile:

We’ve named him Mimi, as it means ears in Japanese and it’s a sign that good things are gonna happen this year, as I’m born in the year of the rabbit!View attachment 5700882
What a sweet story. Mimi is meant to be. Hope he brings you good luck this year!

The cutest bunny I’ve ever seen!

@336 View attachment 5700373
Excuse me ma’am, but there’s a bunny in your Birkin View attachment 5700373

That's the sweetest story I have heard in sometime...Li'l Mimi was destined to be your Birkin baby.... :love: It is definitely a sign of good times...
PS: Replying here so others can enjoy your story here too.

I am in love ❤️ with your bunny!
Will he be a free roaming bunny in your home?
Please keep us posted on how he is doing :girlsigh:

I am in love ❤️ with your bunny!
Will he be a free roaming bunny in your home?
Please keep us posted on how he is doing :girlsigh:
He's free roaming in the backyard, as we have two very prey driven dogs in the front yard and the house. This is the second bunny to grace the backyard, and he's doubled in size, I suspect he may be a Flemish.

He just eats non stop but he's doing a fabulous job of weeding!

I’m happy that you decided to care for him. Hopefully no one’s missing him. These kind of stories are just super sad… I hate that people actually dump pets.

:hbeat: !! Lucky bunny found the perfect home! I loved your story, thanks for sharing. :hbeat: !!