Merry Xmas everyone! Ho ho ho :D

Thank You all for yr sweet comments...The more I look at the color the more I Like it :smile:
The funniest thing is when I was in the store, the SA first brought out a 112 in red (81550) as they also put that aside for me cos they knew I was looking for a red bag for the longest time...But because I saw that, I thought 'here we go again, not the mini I wanted' . Luckily the SA checked again and brought out the new mini, the one I ordered. But maybe because it was sitting beside the bright red 112, I thought he brought a brown one out?! But after trying it, I love it as I love to be able to wear the bag in different ways...Luckily I didn't get cold feet and skip it :sweatdrop: As you can see, it is a really dark red and the size is even smaller as I expected it to be ( I v read in other threads it was 13x20x7, but it is more 13x19x6 cm)....but I knew I would regret it, if I left the store without it...

@LuBLeE, it costs 1420 eur, sorry don't know the Canadian price...
@serene, Xmas miracle indeed as I already lost hope of getting it this year :smile:
@shosho811, the jumbo is the ultimate Chanel! and yr Hermes in yr avatar is divine :girlsigh:Did you had a hard Time getting the dark red? And did you recognize it as red when you saw it the first time?
@Camellia Pearl, it is A65055Y06500 81540...hope to be of any help :smile:

Happy Holidays!

Congrats! It is a gorgeous colour! Love it! I agreed with you. You're going to get alot of use out of the mini because it can be wear casual or formal. I love mine!

Awww, I'm so happy for you (since I'm agonizing over finding the mini in beige). AND she arrived before Christmas!! Double awesome. Congratulations and Merry Christmas! :santawave:

:ty:Thanks to you all again for yr lovely comments! Love TPF :biggrin:

@sara: have been working these few days, so had no time to make any pics...Tomorrow though finally off, so hope to make some then? You can also take a look at the thread of @Angel77...She made a lot of pretty shots!!:graucho:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/2nd-chanel-just-in-time-for-xmas-bliss-720078.html

@Angel77: yr thread helped me through the long wait :smile: Lets rock this little baby at new year's eve :ghi5:

Wishing all TPFers a very happy & healthy 2012, hopefully with lots more CC's to come ;)!