Merry Mini Christmas to me!

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
IMG_1482949552.829093.jpg
Treated myself to this little Metallic Edge Mini City in black goatskin and I love it! So lightweight and I like the substantial shoulder strap.
This one holds more than my giant hip and I like the fact that it can go dressy too. The new Hamilton chèvre is divine.
I personally prefer it to Agneau because of the beautiful texture and durability.

View attachment 3559068
Treated myself to this little Metallic Edge Mini City in black goatskin and I love it! So lightweight and I like the substantial shoulder strap.
This one holds more than my giant hip and I like the fact that it can go dressy too. The new Hamilton chèvre is divine.
I personally prefer it to Agneau because of the beautiful texture and durability.

Beautiful and classic Christmas present! I have the regular city in Metallic Edge and i love the Chevre leather too, so divine. I want this exact bag in the small size!

Reactions: Greentea
View attachment 3559068
Major CONGRATS Greentea!! She is a true classic Bal beauty w/ amazing leather. I adore the mini's. Enjoy her!!:heart::flowers:

Reactions: Greentea