Merry Mini Christmas to me!

Greentea

O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
at the bottom of a cup of Jasmine Pearl
IMG_1482949552.829093.jpg
Treated myself to this little Metallic Edge Mini City in black goatskin and I love it! So lightweight and I like the substantial shoulder strap.
This one holds more than my giant hip and I like the fact that it can go dressy too. The new Hamilton chèvre is divine.
I personally prefer it to Agneau because of the beautiful texture and durability.

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
View attachment 3559068
Treated myself to this little Metallic Edge Mini City in black goatskin and I love it! So lightweight and I like the substantial shoulder strap.
This one holds more than my giant hip and I like the fact that it can go dressy too. The new Hamilton chèvre is divine.
I personally prefer it to Agneau because of the beautiful texture and durability.
Beautiful and classic Christmas present! I have the regular city in Metallic Edge and i love the Chevre leather too, so divine. I want this exact bag in the small size!

Reactions: Greentea

Kendie26

Sep 7, 2014
View attachment 3559068
Major CONGRATS Greentea!! She is a true classic Bal beauty w/ amazing leather. I adore the mini's. Enjoy her!!:heart::flowers:

Reactions: Greentea