Merry Christmas To ME!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone!

A while back I posted a thread on buying Thomas Wylde bags. I was unsure of which colour I wanted (grey or black in the circus duffle). Many of you voiced your opinion on colour and I think it was a pretty equal mix between black and grey. Being undecided, I went out on a very pricey limb and ordered both - very, very unlike me to do this when I had only ever seen the bags online.
    The moment of truth arrived about 20 minutes ago when the bags arrived. I think I almost passed out when my boyfriend came upstairs and gave me the package. I couldn't help but think "What have I done?" What if the bags weren't what I thought they would be? They were like $2360 EACH (my man doesn't know that by the way!).
    As soon as he left for an appointment I ripped open the package and let me tell you....the bags are GORGEOUS! I just can't get over how much I love them. I was iffy about the grey initially but as of this moment it is the one that I prefer. I had been looking everywhere for the perfect grey leather bag and I found it!
    I just had to let you all know that I am stoked about Thomas Wylde bags. They totally fit my personality and my style!
    If any of you have one, please let me know what you think of it.
    I will post pics as soon as I get my digital camera back from my best friend. She just had a baby boy and needed to borrow it (he is gorgeous so I didn't mind!).
    The only decision I have now is which one to use first, lol.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
    :yahoo: :love:

2. Is anyone having any problems with the links in the chain handle?

3. They sound wonderful ... I love Thomas Wylde bags! Can't wait to see your pics, congrats and enjoy!

4. I would love to see pictures! Congrats on the bag.

5. oooh congrats!!! please post pics!!!

6. nice buy ........