Merry Christmas to me!!

Stina Lee

May 24, 2010
Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a lovely holiday! After MONTHS of going back and forth on my decision to buy this bag, I finally got it for christmas!

Before the super quick reveal, here is the back story....

I got a new job back in February and told myself before I got the job that if I got it, I would treat myself to a new LV bag. Unexpected expenses just kept popping up and I couldn't justify going into my savings account if I didn't have the funds to cover the bag in full.

Fast forward to Christmas, gift cards from the family, sitting in traffic for 40 mins getting to the LV store in Macy's on Long Island, waiting in line for over an hour at the LV store and another hour to get out of the parking lot!! ...and finally she is mine!!!

Without further delay.....HERE SHE IS!!!

TA DA!!!

My brand new Damier Ebene Neverfull MM (next to my new electric fireplace from my Mother!)

IMG_1117.jpg

:yahoo::cloud9:

Congrats. Love all the energy in your story, I can tell it was a feat. :xtree::doggie::santawave:

Thanks! It definitely was worth the wait! Standing on that line (with the store being literally 100 degrees) for over an hour seeing the bag sitting on the shelf waiting for me was kind of the best part! I couldn't wait to get it home!