Merry Christmas to me!!!!

katielady

O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
So DH and I went to the outlet yesterday because I've been needing a black purse, but I usually wear more brown than black so I didn't want to pay full price for a black purse. Well the purse I liked was on clearance for $169 and then 20% off of that. It ended up being $108. I was amazed. So I got the matching checkbook wallet too! The wallet was more expensive than the purse! That's kinda funny. So anyway, these are my Christmas presents from my hubby. He told me I could have them now but I'd rather wait until Christmas because I just bought a chocolate leather ergo tote off of ebay last week so I'm loving it right now. Anyway here are a few pics of my new Christmas presents-I took them out of the packages to take pics and then I'll put them away until Christmas. And I also put a pic of my ergo tote since I haven't posted any pics of it yet, but the picture doesn't really show the full beauty of that chocolate leather. It's beautiful.

:yahoo::drool::wlae:

Attachments

• DSC01121 (Small).JPG
    DSC01121 (Small).JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 65
  • DSC01122 (Small).JPG
    DSC01122 (Small).JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 79
Last week when the ergo showed up I was so disappointed because I didn't think it was big enough. But after using it for a few days, I fell in love. It is the prettiest bag I've ever owned. And the leather is so luxurious, I just love it, can you tell...

Last week when the ergo showed up I was so disappointed because I didn't think it was big enough. But after using it for a few days, I fell in love. It is the prettiest bag I've ever owned. And the leather is so luxurious, I just love it, can you tell...
and I bet it's the LIGHTEST bag you have ever carried, too, right??? :graucho: It's GORGEOUS!!!!!! How about some modelling pics???

I love both bags and the wallet :heart:
The black sig bag...I have been trying to find that for ages!!! I hope there are some at my outlet when I go there in a couple weeks!!!!!

Great choices! I, too, have a purse and wristlet from my first trip to the outlet put away that I will be getting for my bday in December - the prices were unbelievable!!
Love the cholocate ergo - that leather looks good enough to eat!