Merry Christmas to me! What did you buy yourself for Christmas?

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Did you buy yourself "a little something" for Christmas? Do share. Are you saving it to open on Christmas morn? Or did you gift yourself already?

I bought myself a teensy little gift...a LV MiniLin Ebene Danube. I'll get it on Dec. 31 to start my new year off right.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
My birthday is right after Christmas. I bought myself two gorgeous pre-loved Epi Soufflots for Christmas and a L.A.M.B. Cyprus bag for the bday. Since the Cyprus is small like a pochette it will be easy not to carry it til I hit the town on my bday but the Epi's will be harder for me to wait!

softee bee

shopoholic =)
Dec 1, 2007
I got the Anna Corinna city tote in gunmetal (gorgeous color!), a Marc by Marc Jacobs Heidi Turnlock satchel in Beige (so soft!), and a Kooba Brynne in Oak =)...thinking of getting a Gustto parina to add to my goodies before ending the year=)

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
well i ordered a purple LM frmo BE and that will arrive shortly after xmas, so it's my hannukah gift to myself! though i am now seriously considering a pencil/pen case since i carry at least 10 pens at any given time (i'm a habitual pen stealer) and don't want them mucking up my beautiful new bag!!