Merry Christmas to Me Reveal!:) My Very First Prada!

LVLadyLover

LVLadyLover
Mar 23, 2010
Please allow me to introduce my very first piece from Prada, Saffiano Lux Tote 1BA837 in the Nero/Black colour. This is the most of expensive designer handbag that I own to date, and have been wanting a Prada bag for the longest time, I finally took the plunge! :biggrin: It's a Christmas treat to myself, and will hopefully last forever because the style of the purse is classic and timeless!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy 2016! :biggrin: Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• Prada bag.jpg
    Prada bag.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 789
  • Prada bag1.jpg
    Prada bag1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 770
  • Prada bag2.jpg
    Prada bag2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 760
  • Prada bag3.jpg
    Prada bag3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 765
  • Prada bag4.jpg
    Prada bag4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 775
  • Prada bag5.jpg
    Prada bag5.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 765
  • Prada bag6.jpg
    Prada bag6.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 750
Congrats! We are twinning so you know how much I love this!! Enjoy her in good health!
Thank you Img! Yes we are Twinsies, I have been wearing her for the past several days and was looking to getting a bag charm from Prada, what do you think? I love the Little Bear charms listed on the Prada.com website! :yahoo:

Thank you Img! Yes we are Twinsies, I have been wearing her for the past several days and was looking to getting a bag charm from Prada, what do you think? I love the Little Bear charms listed on the Prada.com website! :yahoo:

I am not a fan of bag charms myself (in fact, I even removed the clochette from my Prada bag), but I do admire them on others. I think the bears are cute. If you like it, go for it!!

Please allow me to introduce my very first piece from Prada, Saffiano Lux Tote 1BA837 in the Nero/Black colour. This is the most of expensive designer handbag that I own to date, and have been wanting a Prada bag for the longest time, I finally took the plunge! :biggrin: It's a Christmas treat to myself, and will hopefully last forever because the style of the purse is classic and timeless!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy 2016! :biggrin: Thank you for letting me share!
Very nice! Congratulations!