Merry Christmas to Me Reveal!:) My Very First Prada!

LVLadyLover

LVLadyLover
Mar 23, 2010
Please allow me to introduce my very first piece from Prada, Saffiano Lux Tote 1BA837 in the Nero/Black colour. This is the most of expensive designer handbag that I own to date, and have been wanting a Prada bag for the longest time, I finally took the plunge! :biggrin: It's a Christmas treat to myself, and will hopefully last forever because the style of the purse is classic and timeless!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy 2016! :biggrin: Thank you for letting me share!

Attachments

• Prada bag.jpg
    Prada bag.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 789
  • Prada bag1.jpg
    Prada bag1.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 770
  • Prada bag2.jpg
    Prada bag2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 760
  • Prada bag3.jpg
    Prada bag3.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 765
  • Prada bag4.jpg
    Prada bag4.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 775
  • Prada bag5.jpg
    Prada bag5.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 765
  • Prada bag6.jpg
    Prada bag6.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 750

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
Thank you Img! Yes we are Twinsies, I have been wearing her for the past several days and was looking to getting a bag charm from Prada, what do you think? I love the Little Bear charms listed on the Prada.com website! :yahoo:

I am not a fan of bag charms myself (in fact, I even removed the clochette from my Prada bag), but I do admire them on others. I think the bears are cute. If you like it, go for it!!

Mar 17, 2013
Please allow me to introduce my very first piece from Prada, Saffiano Lux Tote 1BA837 in the Nero/Black colour. This is the most of expensive designer handbag that I own to date, and have been wanting a Prada bag for the longest time, I finally took the plunge! :biggrin: It's a Christmas treat to myself, and will hopefully last forever because the style of the purse is classic and timeless!

Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Prosperous and Happy 2016! :biggrin: Thank you for letting me share!
Very nice! Congratulations!