Merry Christmas everyone

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

First Greeting from New Zealand
    Hope all tPFer, especially LVer have a Merry Christmas

Wish all the LV dreams come true!
    and
    Wish all our DH/DW and BF/GF be nicer and nicer to us all
    The one haven't got a partner yet will meet one in no time, and he/she will love LV as much as we do....

:love::love:

2. LOL. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU TOO!!!!:party: :drinkup:

3. Thank You! Merry Xmas for You too!!! lol

4. Hahaha ... lee69 we still have 1.5 hrs ago from our NZlander. Oh well, the Xmas spirit is here. Have a Merry Xmas everyone. Looking forward to more LV excitements.

:girlsigh: :party: :drinkup: Lets PARTY!!!

5. Merry Christmas to you too :smile:

6. Merry Christmas!!! :yes:

7. Merry Christmas everyone!!! I hope y'alls [Gah, I'm such a Texan] Christmas goes better than mine!!! My rents went to go visit my sis for a week in DC and I had to stay home because I had to work!!!! :hysteric:

8. same here. I have to work til new year...no day off on today(25th) too, needed to work whole day.:yucky:

9. I'm not trying to hijack this thread, OP!!! :Push: I just wanna share with someone!!!

Luckily we're closed on Sundays... and I was one of the lucky 5 selected to work on Monday the 25th!!! :yahoo: [Note the heavy sarcasm :lol:]

10. no problem bro
    I wanted to share with someone too
    glad that we are the same

I have no choice....since its kinda a family business(well, my BF's family business), I have no choice or been selected. Just "needed" to do

I don't mind working on Christmas Day, coz NZ just too boring on X'mas, not like HK. but i MIND i won't have extra pay

i need more $ for LV bags....

11. Yess 30mins down. 1 more hour to go and OPENING PRESSIE time :yahoo: and munching on cookies and milk - technically they're for Mr Claus but i'm sure he won't mind. :P

Everyone have an enjoyable holiday and bring out the booze :drinkup:

mm whole week off for me till after NY's. (Did you read that John hehe *evil grin*) But if i could work on Chrissy, i would cos i could do with some extra *$chink chink$*

12. Merry Christmas.....We still have 17 hours until Christmas Day.

13. Yeah!
    My 500 Posts!!!

14. merry christmas everyone! hahaha... cherry looks like you beat me to xmas wishes for everyone... I just posted mine then saw yours!

poor you have to work on xmas day!!! where's your restaurant? (I'm assuming it's a restaurant???)

15. Merry Christmas...so you have a hot Christmas in NZ?