Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday to Me!!!!

Too Much LOL - Michele watches start at about $350 just for the face and then you add for the band. This Michele has no Diamonds so it was $300 which included the band. It was about 60% off MSRP.
I really need to win the lottery!!! LOL

Lynne :biggrin:

Oh no!!! I'm in trouble now! I've just recently restarted my watch obsession, but NOTHING like my Coach obsession...yet.

And, Lynne, you must be familiar with Nordstrom Notes. I was cleaning out my closet and found an old purse that had a couple Nordstrom Notes that expired in 2007 and 2008! I took them with a couple others I have to see if they would honor them and issue a gift card. Not only will they re-issue new ones, but they looked me up and found $60 more that had never been used and they're sending them too!!! :yahoo:

Now I know exactly what to look for! YAY!!! Thanks for the info!

Happy Birthday:Partyhat: and Merry Christmas to you! Great buys! I love the lining on the Julia tote! The gathered wallet is such a good choice...it's one of my favorite wallets! The watch is beautiful! I'm going to have to check out that brand. Enjoy all your new goodies!

Happy Early Birthday to you Lynne! Nice color and what pretty lining on the Julia! One never can tired of pretty lining. I am also loving that watch. Enjoy your purchases! :smile:

Yay! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a Merry Christmas too!

Congratulations on your new goodies. I'm super excited about the Gathered Wallet that you bought! Ahhh! It's gorgeous! All beautiful buys. Enjoy :smile:

Party perfect tote! Great color and very festive for the Holidays! Looks like the tote should hold up well in all this lovely MN winter wonderland and our over abundance of snow! I bet that tote will just sparkle outdoors against the snow when the sun shines! Happy Birthday too!