Mercy Season 1

PurseGal143

Oct 29, 2009
Anyone else follow this new drama? I absolutely adore it and the cast. :yahoo: Even though there are soooo many hospital shows, this one is proving every time that it can hang with the crowd. Bravo just announced that they're showing the first 4 episodes this Saturday at 8 am. I recommend you check it out, I'll be watching it again as my teens never get up before noon. :balloon:

I LOVE this show! I am a nursing student so maybe that has something to do with it! I am worried about it's longevity, but I think it's one of the top new shows!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't watched it yet, but I was contemplating watching the most recent episode with Elisabeth Moss playing a Leukemia patient. My friend recently passed away from the disease, so I was really wrestling with whether I wanted to watch or not. I opted out, but I always have the option of watching it on Hulu, haha.

I've always been a fan of these medical shows.

I love this show. Each episode has gotten better IMO. Elisabeth Moss was wonderful last episode, I adore her! I also loved the Stillers appearance. I love the slightly gritty impressions the show gives of Veronica's family. I hope the storylines begin to pick up outside of each medical case, right now I find them the most interesting.