Mercury Magazine ~ Free 1 Year Subscription To Cosmopolitan Magazine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2009
    http://www.mercurymagazines.com/pr1/101/101198

(This is not a duplicate thread considering the other one is no longer working. I just received this offer moments ago, so it should work.)

Get your complimentary 1-year subscription to

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cosmopolitan[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]…and hundreds more magazines for FREE![/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cosmopolitan shows you how to be sexier than ever! Every issue is packed with everything you need to know about sex, relationships, guys, life, work and more. Cosmopolitan brings you up-to-the minute fashion, beauty care secrets, health and fitness tips, profiles of your favorite celebrities, the latest in pop culture and so much more. [/FONT][/FONT]

2. Thanks!

3. Thanks!

4. Thank you.

5. thanks! it still works, i just signed up too!

6. thanks.... since i did the other one, will they piggy-back the subscriptions or do i have to tell them to? Anyone know?

7. Thanks so much!! Just signed up! My DH thinks I am spending crazy $$$ on magazines, when in fact I never pay for any thanks to the tPF!!

8. Then I would let him continue to think you're paying, only take the money that you would've spent and apply it towards something else!! LOLOLOL!

nanette0269...Sorry, but I don't have an answer to that question? Perhaps someone else knows.

9. Yay! Thanks a bunch!

10. Thanks! I recently cancelled my subscription because I didn't want to pay for it so this is perfect!

11. Thanks!!!

12. thanks

13. I'm not able to select it.

14. Hmmm...I tried it and had the same thing happen. I wonder if that means there aren't any more to be given out?

15. I cannot select it either... thanks for posting.