Mercer Satchel Clubhouse

I love it! It definitely has a different vibe to it from last year's hologram.
It's a beautiful bag but I'm not sure that it's true love. Sometimes I look at it and think you are so pretty but sometimes she is very dark and not so pretty. I'm keeping her and hoping that I will fall in love with her.

It's a beautiful bag but I'm not sure that it's true love. Sometimes I look at it and think you are so pretty but sometimes she is very dark and not so pretty. I'm keeping her and hoping that I will fall in love with her.
I feel the same way, not sure about it. I think because I was expecting the hologram from last collection, this darker material threw me off.

Great colors on the Mercer. Bought this Silver Mercer yesterday at L&T. I am not sure ( price $172.00). I have a Silver Swagger on hold for the same price. What do you all think?View attachment 3453441

Did you decide to keep this one? If so, how's the silver holding up? I just got the same one at L&T this week...maybe it was a return or something but it's really nice. I wasn't paying much attention to the Mercer but I think it will work for me.

I saw your picture of your willow floral mercer and decided to order it from Macy's last sale. I love it! But, mine was an obivious return and was missing 1 (the plain) hangtag and dust bag. Does anyone know if I can obtain the plain hangtag from a Coach store? Not a deal breaker ... but why would someone keep the hang tag....weird?

Reactions: tlo
I saw your picture of your willow floral mercer and decided to order it from Macy's last sale. I love it! But, mine was an obivious return and was missing 1 (the plain) hangtag and dust bag. Does anyone know if I can obtain the plain hangtag from a Coach store? Not a deal breaker ... but why would someone keep the hang tag....weird?

congratulations !!! But I'm sorry your tag was missing! Can you exchange it at Macy's?

Reactions: so_me
congratulations !!! But I'm sorry your tag was missing! Can you exchange it at Macy's?
No ... I ordered the last one online and went to my local store... sold out. That's ok... I did buy it on a super good sale. I am glad it at least, it has the coach creed hang tag. Your pictures encouraged me to buy it... so much better than the stock photo's~:smile:

Reactions: IngaBritt and tlo

I became a member of the club yesterday when I bought this bag. :smile: It really caught my eye while browsing the sale bags on Coach's website, but it was still a little pricey for me. But, it dropped another $50 yesterday to virtually half price so it was then that I knew I had to pull the trigger. Since I wasn't going to be at home or work much in the next two weeks, I went to the boutique on Fifth Ave. and 54th St. in Manhattan to get it, seems to be the only one in the city and suburbs with it in stock - it was why I didn't want to put it off longer since it seems to have limited availability. I love how lightweight it is, and It's a beauty for sure. :smile:

Reactions: ZSP
I became a member of the club yesterday when I bought this bag. :smile: It really caught my eye while browsing the sale bags on Coach's website, but it was still a little pricey for me. But, it dropped another $50 yesterday to virtually half price so it was then that I knew I had to pull the trigger. Since I wasn't going to be at home or work much in the next two weeks, I went to the boutique on Fifth Ave. and 54th St. in Manhattan to get it, seems to be the only one in the city and suburbs with it in stock - it was why I didn't want to put it off longer since it seems to have limited availability. I love how lightweight it is, and It's a beauty for sure. :smile:

Congratulations!! It's a great bag! I hope you love it!