Mercer clutch -- phasing out?

cciele

O.G.
Apr 24, 2007
I noticed that the Mercer clutch does not appear in any of the new fall colors. The new Tracy clutch is similar in concept. Do you think HH is phasing the Mercer out? I wonder if I should buy something now while it's still available (though I guess there is always eBay!).

Awww, I hope they revive it. I got my first Mercer clutch in July and in the customer satisfaction survey I did I had said how pleased I was and how I hoped they continue to produce this style. Boo.

you know, I think it was through Bizrate and I filled one out when I bought my first HH in 2007, then another during the Big Bang 2008 purchase. But I've bought during the Jet set sale and there's been no more surveys.

Any more info on this? The Mercer Clutch in yam was only 89$ within the last ten days, and now it's full price again. I had assumed it was going with the low price...but now I wonder.

And the Floripa, is it gone for good? Sigh...I love it!

i'm really glad i snagged one in Yam in the last sale! i had loved it since i saw one in LunaBoston in Chalk a few years ago but hadn't ever found one at the right price/color. Lead would be DELICIOUS. i have the Lido in Lead, wore it today and i just adore the color!

Get on board! It's a great bag! At this point, I've got yam, lead, and oyster. Whenever I think I've hit my bag limit, the limit seems to move...

I have the OYSTER one also, and I really love it! It is an amazing color that can be worn with everything, literally!
I am seeing a few here and there on eBay in different colors.
The YAM would be awesome!!!

I generally use it as a hand-held, because I find the strap a bit uncomfortable....