Mercer 3C love

maegrace

Sep 28, 2009
Here are pics of my mercers. I :heart: this bag. The black is by far my fav (shh don't tell the others!)
I'm trying to be fiscally responsible and decide if I should keep the others if I don't love them as much (and hold out for Chocolate and Yam :biggrin:)
First pic:
black, ink, currant, chalk

IMG_1148.jpg

black, ink (top)
currant, chalk (bottom)
IMG_1149.jpg

inside chalk:
IMG_1150.jpg

inside currant:
IMG_1152.jpg

inside black (sorry for my stuff):
IMG_1153.jpg

nice maegrace! I've always had a thing for the chalk mercer 3C--have you worn it much? And yeah, the black def. suits this style!

Pretties! I love everything HH does w. the dividing middle compartment! I'd never seen another bag like that before my Tharpe! Genius! I bet you look great w. them all! I'm partial to the Ink... :whistle:

Great collection!! I love how squishy they are, and soft! And I love the lining on the chalk... would you say they're just a bit bigger than a Lorca, or do they hold substantially more?

Thanks!
I would say they hold much more than the lorca. I have in side pockets: phone, ipod, camera (cannon elph); wallet, keys, epipen, hand goo, chapstick, sm tissue pack. in middle zip I have two diapers, wipes, change pad, sm first aid kit, coin purses for girls and I've stuffed three magazines in there. I love the magnets on the side bc if I carry a bottle (water or for baby) then it just kind of pokes out which is fine by me. I can take pics if you want.
Honestly, one in every color would suit me..if I was rich :nuts:

I have not worn the chalk or ink yet. The currant is nice, but the interior on the black just makes it say "fall" to me, so it's been the go to.
I am sooo itching for the pewter one on the bay.
I think HH did a great job with the compartments. Everything has it's place and I can tell the man exactly where it is!
How cute would one of those mini tassels be on one of these babies?

WOW what a great collection! I think my fav. 3C has to be the black! The color works so well with the style and the interior is a perfect match. They all look awesome tho!

What a gorgeous collection!

Why didn't I buy one of these when I was first turned onto HH?

Aaaahhhh, just one of the many wonders of my world.... yet to be answered.