Meow! Purrfectly Coddington Catogram Club

I think I just got the last Orange Cat Chain Clutch in the US. I’ve been regretting not grabbing one for the past few weeks. Now to stay calm until it gets here...

The adorable character in the picture was Carl. I adopted him back in June and he passed away of cancer two weeks ago today. It was a risk I gladly took when adopting a senior cat and it was worth it. I’d say I can’t think of a better way to celebrate him but there was. I adopted another overlooked cat from the same rescue last week.

View attachment 4259616

View attachment 4259618
What a great way to keep your kitty’s memory alive. Reacues are the best! All our rescues adopted us.

I’m going crazy over the white catogram canvas pieces! Has anyone here scored any of these items? I believe they are Beijing exclusive pieces but I wonder if some of these filtered out to resellers or something.

Reactions: Jochae
Your cat is gorgeous and so is your catogram Speedy. Is it just me or does the gold hardware on the catogram Speedy seem shinier than the regular monogram speedy’s?
Yeah the hardware is definitely shinier and smoother on the catogram speedy than the regular version. Especially the padlock.. my DE speedy padlock from oct 2017 is already looking rather mottled and aged. The hardware on the catogram speedy feels so much more premium. Hope the shine on it will stay this way :smile:

My packages have all trickled in and here’s what I got! I got mainly apparel but I’m still on the hunt for an SLG from this collection. Also, if anyone is interested in the Stellar sneaker boot (although I’ve mainly seen people go for handbags and SLGs), I recommend sizing down. I’m usually in between a US 8.5/9 or an EU 39, but I got these in a 38. 798C0D67-B301-43BF-9EB0-9AC3AC675400.jpeg