Mens Wallets

Hi guys and gals, its just a quickie...

I have absolutley no experience with this brand, but am just curious.

Im going to be purchasing a mens wallet for myself in the near future. I have decided i definitley want something upscale and high end yet different.

I have completley dismissed LV (sorry Lv fans) due to the fact its so common around here, everyone has them.

I like the Bottega Vaneta woven wallet for men as its a bit different and the quality looks great, and i also like the Hermes Citizen Twill.

So my question is do Goyard make a mens wallet in full leather please as i cant see anything discussed about this on the web, it all appears to be canvas, and at high end prices i would not contemplate anything other than full leather.

Regards

Hi guys and gals, its just a quickie...

I have absolutley no experience with this brand, but am just curious.

Im going to be purchasing a mens wallet for myself in the near future. I have decided i definitley want something upscale and high end yet different.

I have completley dismissed LV (sorry Lv fans) due to the fact its so common around here, everyone has them.

I like the Bottega Vaneta woven wallet for men as its a bit different and the quality looks great, and i also like the Hermes Citizen Twill.

So my question is do Goyard make a mens wallet in full leather please as i cant see anything discussed about this on the web, it all appears to be canvas, and at high end prices i would not contemplate anything other than full leather.

Regards

I don't think they make a men's wallet in full leather, since most of their products are done on canvas. I know they do offer services for custom orders, so I suggest that you contact them at [email protected] and ask them if they can do that for you.

Good luck!

Amazing service from Goyard.

I decided i like the classic idea of what there about so i enquired about the victoire walllet but in Navy blue canvas.

They replied to my email in less than an hour with a picture of the wallet and the price.

I think its on my must have list for xmas.

Thank you for all your help

Amazing service from Goyard.

I decided i like the classic idea of what there about so i enquired about the victoire walllet but in Navy blue canvas.

They replied to my email in less than an hour with a picture of the wallet and the price.

I think its on my must have list for xmas.

Thank you for all your help

I'm glad to hear that it went well for you. Hope you do get it in the end! Don't forget to reveal it to us once you get it! :smile:

I'm glad to hear that it went well for you. Hope you do get it in the end! Don't forget to reveal it to us once you get it! :smile:

Thanks. I went to the store in London today, what a beautiful place...

I have decided I want more of a collectors item so i want the yellow wallet now, im currently saving and should have it by the end of the year, I will definitley post a picture once i have it in hand.

My first Goyard purchase, very excited.. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Thanks. I went to the store in London today, what a beautiful place...

I have decided I want more of a collectors item so i want the yellow wallet now, im currently saving and should have it by the end of the year, I will definitley post a picture once i have it in hand.

My first Goyard purchase, very excited.. :biggrin:

Did you get it in the end? I'm really looking forward to see your wallet...I'm so impatient! :panic:

if talking about quality, then i recommend Lanvin. although their designs lately have been even more subtle, their heritage and quality is just superior. i do wish they would make their wallets a little bit more extravagant, so that people afar know its lanvin. however what i have now, all you really need to have is knowledge of lanvin, take a look and feel of the wallet, and wow you'll see why they are luxurious.

if talking about quality, then i recommend Lanvin. although their designs lately have been even more subtle, their heritage and quality is just superior. i do wish they would make their wallets a little bit more extravagant, so that people afar know its lanvin. however what i have now, all you really need to have is knowledge of lanvin, take a look and feel of the wallet, and wow you'll see why they are luxurious.

I've seen some python card holders by lanvin which i really like. I hope they do python wallets to, they'd be great

I've seen some python card holders by lanvin which i really like. I hope they do python wallets to, they'd be great
you know what? me too! I've been looking for a python wallet, but just can't find one. only one I've noticed so far are the Alexander MCqUEEN ones, and I'm not too keen on their colour.