Men's wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to buy a men's wallet in the uk sale, but I can't decide wich one. My husband is not very careful with his wallet, he always puts it in the back pocket of his trousers. So what leather will I get? I was thinking the 8 card wallet midnight blue archive natural leather or flint grey small classic grain or the chocolate natural leather. Wich one holds up best? ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464721026.343121.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464721043.505569.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1464721055.752882.jpg

2. Hope someone would answer this. Im also looking for a great credit card wallet.

3. Midnight all the way, my fav colour st the mo

4. If it were my choice I'd chose one of the natural leather wallets, I think they'd stand up best

5. I like the midnight and grey, but don't own anything in 'archive' leather (looks quite robust though) and only have limited experience of small classic grain so far... so can't help much re: durability.

I've had two natural leather continental purses (inc. my current oxblood one, which I love) but the leather is thicker and weighs more. Previously used a glossy goat purse (same size) which was gorgeous and lightweight but eventually wore a bit at the edges...

6. Thank you, for the replies. I love the midnight colour the most, but think the choc nvt holds up well...I wish I could see them IRL.

7. I'd agree Pessie. My Hubby and Son both have NVT wallets which have been crammed into back pockets, but are taking the abuse well :lol:

8. Mines got a wallet that has changed colour (darker) and softened and is just lush. I also got it in the sale. Will get photos when he returns if it helps. He loves it too btw. ;).

9. My boyfriend has had his black natural leather 8 card wallet for 5-6 years and he's still happy with it. He doesn't baby it at all, he over-stuffs it and it still looks fine.

10. That would be great...a picture would help

11. I can't wait for the sales and buy him a wallet. I just want to see the look on his face when I give him a Mulberry present bag to open himself. Mulberry is always my thing, he's interested in cars and stuff. So I hope he will be happy

12. #13 Jun 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2016
    Photos will be appear below in a mo....

Attached Files:

13. Another of the inside 😀

Attached Files:

14. Thank you panda, looks lush indeed. Real life pics look always better then website ones. More realistic.