Men's wallet

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to give my BF a wallet but torn between three options, LV, prada and H of course. I'm a H addict and very bias towards whatever product H produced. I know H has a very good quality for Men's wallet, but i feel the style is too plain. While LV and prada have somewhat a 'recognition label' on it.
    Does H only have one type of men's wallet? What do you guys think? I want it to be the best present for him as his master graduation coming soon.

2. My BF loves H Azap in black color. Bought in Germany 2.5 - 3 years ago and till now it's like new one ))
    It's very spacious - enough to place 1-2 passports, some credit cards and cash inside.

I think that LV or Prada cannot be better than H ))

3. I like the MC2 Copernic. This is my partner's walket in orange evercolor. The bright color is enough to make it pop and the design/style is sophisticated. This is perfect for a man who likes to use a wallet.

I personally prefer a card case as i don't carry cash ever. I use an orange MC2 Darwin in epsom.

I always prefer H over Prada and LV. LV is so tired .