Men's wallet catalogue

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know where I can find a list of men's wallet?
    It would be great if it included prices as well.

TIA!

2. Call your local boutique, however, If you are questioning the prices of their pieces, then Goyard isn't for you. The prices are significantly higher that you would ever imagine. I typically purchase LV and got "Sticker Shock" on what Goyard trying to charge for a canvas wallet. This coming from a buyer that deems LV prices as "reasonable".

fabuleux and piccolochimico like this.
  3. Thanks for the advice. I guess I just have to walk into the boutique blindly with 5 suitcases of cash since I will never know how much its going to cost :biggrin:

4. Well, i'm another recent newbie to this world (my first and still big love are watches) and at first i thought that i'd've never bought LV because it was too expensive.
    Short story is that I bought a keepall upside down, Epi organizer, Slender,Multiple and Amerigo.

Few weeks ago i was in Milan with a friend and I immediately bought a St Sulpice, which a returned 2 weeks later because i realized i needed a bit more space for both cards and papers.
    Thus i bought i St Pierre, perfect balance between space available and size.
    Price is actually comparable to those LV wallets (Amerigo and Multiple), so for some items prices are definitely close and for my snobbish attitude i prefer to throw a bit more money in something underrated and not so loud like the last collections of LV.
    Don't get me wrong, there are tons of stuff i'd buy by LV, but at the same time i like the scarcity of informations and commercials that comes from Goyard.
    p.s. It's also frustrating trying to remember at least the available items in catalogue, that's why tPF is a goldmine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice