Men's Tuxedos!

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My fiance and I have started looking at tuxedos for the wedding. Because he's invited to at least 1-2 black tie events a year we've decided to buy one, rather than rent. Anyone have any recommendations? Any particular brands? I saw a nice Armani or two and a Brioni at Saks or Neimans, they were about $2,000 and $5,000 each respectively. He likes a really classic look and fits perfectly into a tall, off-the rack suit pretty much so I'm not sure if we should try and go custom.

I thought that 5k was a bit much, but I don't know I haven't priced these before. I don't suppose this sort of thing ever goes on sale?

2. Dunhill, very James Bond

Ermenegildo Zegna

I have seen tuxedos go on sale ... but it's really hit or miss. Check out the after Christmas sales.

You should be able to get a nice tuxedo for $2000.... About the same price as a suit.