Men's Totes?

paolochua

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
6p4acyc.png

i'm a 15 year old boy and i want to buy my first luxury bag-EVER. i was gonna buy Gucci or LV but baby steps, right? i want to know if this tote fits arms, i don't like the straps that much.

i've searched them but i couldn't find pictures of people carrying it/modeling it. please and thank you. also is the denim version better?

7xwejw5.png

xoxo.

The camera bag can definately be for mens! Also that magazine tote in khaki ispretty masculine. It can fit over ur arm but its not loose it s more snug than loose!

I love the magazine totes! My manager had a large bag like the magazine tote but it was more like a weekend bag. Very cool! I would love to have one for myself.

John, does your store have any of the heritage items??? We don't have any at all and I am curious if any US stores are going to carry them. Are you working on Friday??? It should be an interesting day!

I love the magazine totes! My manager had a large bag like the magazine tote but it was more like a weekend bag. Very cool! I would love to have one for myself.

John, does your store have any of the heritage items??? We don't have any at all and I am curious if any US stores are going to carry them. Are you working on Friday??? It should be an interesting day!

My store has a few of the orange Heritage Stripe Totes with the pony tail thingys [I call them bandeaus :P]. No camera bags yet though.

I am working from 2-11 on Friday then 8-5 on Saturday. :crybaby:

Paolochua: That camera bag isn't on the US Coach site yet... it is on the Japan site though.