Men's SS17

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All images are from LV'S IG.

[​IMG]

Join us live at 10.30am Paris time on June 23rd to watch the latest collection from Men's Artistic Director @mrkimjones #LVMenSS17 #louisvuitton photo by @brett_lloyd

2. [​IMG]

#lvmonogram details from the upcoming #LVMenSS17 show by Men's Artistic Director @mrkimjones

Watch live on www.louisvuitton.com on Thursday at 10.30am to discover more. Photo by @brett_lloyd

j19 likes this.
  3. With two days to go until #LVMenSS17 by Men's Artistic Director @mrkimjones fittings have started. Monogram Encre and Dune are the newest additions to the #louisvuitton archive and in fact were inspired by an archive find at the #volezvoguezvoyagez exhibition. Photo by @brett_lloyd

4. Edit:

[​IMG]

j19, Aliluvlv, bearhead and 3 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]

Men's Artistic Director @mrkimjones Shiba modelling the new 'Monogram Dune' chain necklace during fittings. Photo by @brett_lloyd. Two days to go until #LVMenSS17. Watch live on www.louisvuitton.com on Thursday at 10.30am Paris time.

6. [​IMG]

Details of a hand woven #lvmonogram Ebène, Eclipse, Encre and Dune blouson with exclusive leather zip and combination lock necklace. Deep into fittings 2 days before the #LVMenSS17 show by Men's Artistic Director @mrkimjones. Photo by @brett_lloyd.

7. From @mrkimjones IG.

[​IMG]

2 days until @louisvuitton #LVMenSS17 show! Watch it live at 10 30am Paris time on www.louisvuitton.com. Detail of etched metal perspex trunk photographed by @brett_lloyd

8. I love this piece!

9. [​IMG]

Perspex trunks for carrying only the most beautiful of possessions for #lvmenss17 by Men's Artistic Director @mrkimjones. Photo by @brett_lloyd.

bearhead likes this.
  10. Omg these are amazing...

Aliluvlv likes this.
  11. Divine! I am sure it will be very expensive (and not very comfortable).

fabuleux likes this.
  12. I can't help it, but these animals illustration remind me of Jumanji! :lol:

13. wooowww

14. I want the dog ... ha! The key stuff looks pretty interesting.

15. Some screencaps of a video LV uploaded on their IG. Sorry for the poor quality.

Details of the hand woven leather and #lvmonogram Ebène, Eclipse, Encre, and Dune Karakorum.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hand woven twist to the classic Noé.

[​IMG]

j19, Chagall and lovethe1urwith like this.