Mens Small Leathergoods Club

1. Show off your small LV pocket items

IMG_0720.JPG IMG_0750.JPG IMG_0757.JPG
  2. Man I sure wouldnt mind a Tobago Organizer!!! but it doesn't hold much, I played with one and I would have to FOLD my cash.. but ehhh I dont know...

3. Matt, IMO the LV pocket organizers are a tad small to carry bills, but I can always fold a few hundreds in one of the compartments, sort of a mini wallet when the weather is warm and your wearing light clothing

IMG_0753.JPG IMG_0754.JPG
  4. i boought the monogam pocket organizer thinking it would be a good compact wallet to carry when i go out at night. but i tend to use my Epi P.Cles instead because it can also hold coins.

5. [​IMG] My BF's Porte-Valeurs
    [​IMG]His Damier Brazza which I love!
    [​IMG]Look how many pockets this Brazza has and a zipper compartment!

6. Here's mine... the 6 credit card wallet

I HATE Women's wallets... They're big and chunky and have that coin compartment that makes the wallet really swell up when full

I'm a minimalist when it comes to accessories.. i don't carry membership cards,loyalty cards and other useless stuff in my wallet, that's why the 6 CC is perfect for me (Drivers licence, Credit cards and eftpos card)

lv6wallet.jpg
  7. here's my boyfriend's first LV, the Taiga Portefeuille Florin in Ardoise:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. New Damier Wallet for my fiance

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sdfb

9. My Cigarette Case!

[​IMG]

10. ill post a picture of my other wallet once i get home but here's my favorite:
    [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. the warrior wallet that has been through thick and thin. like submerged underwater over night in a puddle. and it got SUPER PUFFY!!!!!! then dried out in the sun... only to be toppled by several books to make it nice and skinny again. oh louis vuitton. how i love you.

[​IMG]

13. No one's posted in here for a long time but I thought I'd share this group shot of my current LV SLG family. :smile:

[​IMG]

Vernis cles in bleu nuit
    Epi card holder in rubis
    Monogram Brazza
    Damier Ebene T&B mini pochette accessoires
    Monogram Groom cles
    Monogram Multicolore mirror case (I use as card holder)
    Damier Graphite pocket organiser

14. Do they no longer make the epi cles in this size?