Men's scarves on ladies?

I picked up my first men's cashmere at a Paris sale a couple of years ago and I wear it a lot. It isn't as big as a 140 so I can tie it quite easily around my neck and still looks like a scarf and not a shawl. I have seen other from the men's dept that I love, but I often have trouble finding good colors for me.

I always trey to check out the goodies in the men's dept when I hit my boutique!

I love the men's scarves. The 100 cm cashmere silk is a perfect size. I have Caducee Rock in prune (originally bought for DH, I stole it and bought him the black cw) and a Naoshima in lavender and they are worn a LOT.

I love the men's scarves. The 100 cm cashmere silk is a perfect size. I have Caducee Rock in prune (originally bought for DH, I stole it and bought him the black cw) and a Naoshima in lavender and they are worn a LOT.

100 does seem ideal size-wise, as I sometimes feel overpowered by the 140s. The thing is, I love bright colors and the men's scarves tend to be much more muted than I like. That prune Caducee Rock is pretty awesome though!

A couple of years ago Hermes introduced cotton and silk etoles. They were available for 2 consecutive springs, and just two designs each year. They then stopped producing them, but now cotton and silk is available in different size squares in the men's department. I love this fabric combination. Glitch was one of the designs offered last year, and this year Clan Equestre is one of the designs. There are some great pictures of it on the Spring 2016 thread.