Men's scarves on ladies?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the store today to drool on some scarves...lots of wonderful silks and lovely summer colours but this time it was the MEN's section that catched my eye. I was just staring at those cashmeres! Soo, anyone ladies here using men's scarves or other accessories? How do you rock them? (And, yes I ended up getting one, need to post action pics at some point ;)

2. Yes. I do.

Horsepower silk/cotton.

Wear this to DH track days & auto events

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460652574.610867.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460652631.845709.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460652667.296432.jpg

3. I totally approve of silks being unisex. I wear my DH's silks which he has become adept at purchasing by himself. My cool French SA is rather impressed!

4. I always tend to choose my DF's Bday and, Valentine's and Christmas gifts with me in mind :giggles:

5. #6 Apr 14, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2016
    I'm often tempted by scarves in the men's department! Which one came home with you? I look forward to seeing your modeling pics! I posted this recently in the cashmere thread. It's my CSGM from the men's collection, from several seasons ago.

Imprimeur Fou Quadricube - CW22 marine/anthricite/bleu moyen

Attached Files:

6. I purchased this scarf from the men's department. The Parade, 70cm silk.

[​IMG]

7. Ceci and etoile de mee, you rock!! Here are my very quick action pics

Attached Files:

8. Another:

Attached Files:

9. i have a few from the men's too...

Imprimeur Fou Sequences

DSC00682.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

10. Kea

IMG_20140317_093044 (1).jpg

Caducee Rock

DSC_2309.jpg

11. Chincac, I was so tempted by caducee rock as well! Goes so well with your evelyne :heart:

12. KellyH, thank you! caducee rock is really soft and easy to wear and match..all the colours are neutral...and you look great with the men's shawl too...like the feminine outfit with a touch of masculinity with the shawl..

13. a fabulous shawl!

14. Thank you! You look great with this one too! Thanks for starting this thread!