Mens S/S Sale Reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys. I'm trying to become more active on the forums. Just wanted to post my most recent haul from the S/S 16 sale. Thank you to all the forum members who helped me be on top of all the latest sale info. :smile:

Attached Files:

2. Cool haul

3. Love everything, especially the loafers :woot: I want those so bad
    I hope they will go on sale for us EU residents as well :graucho:

Thanks for sharing

4. Thanks guys! I hope they do too Danny! They'll be a steal in euros.

5. Great haul!

6. those high tops are great! side note: is Balenciaga also having a sale? (assuming that bag is from the HPV store)

7. Very nice!

8. Yes they are having a sale (50% off), and I did pick these up at the HPV store. If you go to the Balenciaga website from your desktop the sale should be live now online as well.

9. Nice haul reveals! :biggrin:
    You should reveal your Balenciaga purchase in the Balenciaga forum. :P

10. Great haul! Congrats on your new goodies :smile:

11. Very nice! Congrats.

12. Wow! I'm so jealous of those maroon loafers! I wanted a pair but by the time I got to it they sold out. What size did you manage to get?

13. Good idea. Think i'll head over there today.

Thank you guys!

Yes I couldn't decide between these and the green pair. In the end I felt the maroon was more classic and versatile. I purchased a size 9.

14. Good choices ❤️❤️

15. Congratulations, lovely things...especially the loafers :biggrin: