Men's Prada Sneakers

nyc_besos

azur addict ♥
Oct 17, 2007
I apologize, I am new to Prada I just have a few questions.

My boyfriend saw these prada sneakers @ Nordies last weekend and loved them! I would like to get them for him for Christmas however I am unsure of how they run? tts? or small?

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml;jsessionid=BC1ADQP3TKCXUCQAAKRBAHA?itemId=prod43230025&parentId=cat14150752&masterId=cat14860752&index=28&cmCat=cat000000cat000470cat000478cat000488cat5160744cat5890734cat14860752cat14150752

Also should I just purchase in store? Or are there other sites that may have them cheapers? Bluefly? Ebay etc?

TIA :flowers:

Prada tends to run a little big in general. both in womens and mens. some styles are different, but as a whole, Prada runs large.

i'm a 9 mens, 11 womens. in Prada i'm an 8-8.5 mens, and 10-10.5 womens depending on style.

you should try talking to your local Prada, seeing as you're in NY. If those sneakers are seasonal, they should be going on sale. Prada is doing pre-sales right now, and the actual sale starts on the 2nd or the 4th i believe. Shoes will be either 50% or 40% off, they're still waiting to hear from corporate, but either way it's just as good if not better than department store sales.

though being at the boutique, sale items are always final sale. which means if your boyfriend doesn't fit them you can't return them.

thanks so much :smile: I will call the boutique tomorrow to find out about getting them pre-sale.

hmmm I dnk how to check his sizing without throwing him off though :sad:

maybe when you go over to his place, and he's int he bathroom or something take a look at all his shoes and see what size they are and then guestimate? hahaha, that's all that i can think of.

but good luck! you're such a great gf to be getting your bf prada shoes!

soooo....
I called Prada this morning, just my luck they said those sneakers he wants never go on sale...bleh:rolleyes: but they only have one pair left in his size (down) since you said they run big....so I talked his brother into going with me and trying them on since they are the same size:P
thanks so much for you help!

Good thinking!!! If the brother is the same size everything should be fine...you can't return Prada itmes bought from a boutique..just store credit and it has to be done soon after purchase...keep us posted...LOVE Christmas surprises!!!

I'm sorry, but are you particularly looking for the black one, surely it will never go on sale, but for other colors, like the red darkblue lightblue white and patents I see often, or else always go on sale in department stores, so you better check that first! anyway GOODLUCK:biggrin: