Men's Overnighter

pebblesbb

*in la-la-land*
May 1, 2009
I am absolutely in love with this bag I saw on the weekend. The SA called it the Overnighter from the Men's collection. It is bigger than the weekender with a zippered pocket in the bag. The handles are slightly smaller than the weekend, but it came with a long strap so you can wear it cross-body style. The price in Canada was $2995. Does anyone know where I can get one in US or elsewhere?

BTW- I wanted to take pics of all the new bags but the SAs were right around me and I didn't get a chance to. I also tried the new Town and I absolutely love it!! Just waiting for the Olive RGGH to come this month :nuts:

OMG I went to the BAL store in Bangkok. I saw it but the SA told me it is called "Overnight" not sure it is the same or not? if it is the same, its soooooooooooo beautiful. Im going to Paris next month tho I'll try to check at the George V store kk?

I'm going to hate myself for giving this away, but ... yes, Gretta Luxe in Wellesley, MA has two "Overnight" bags (both in Black). If I traveled as much as I used to, I would be all-over this bag. Are you sure it's just for Men?!?! ... the S/A didn't mention that at all.

It's gorgeous and much more practical than the Weekender! It has a long shoulder strap that can be worn across the body and a nice zipper in the back so that you can put documents into (and other stuff). You could definitely fit a good-sized laptop and files in there as well.

The worse part (or at least what I've been told), is that this is being made for 1 season ONLY!!! After these bags are gone, that's it ... BOO!

I'm going to hate myself for giving this away, but ... yes, Gretta Luxe in Wellesley, MA has two "Overnight" bags (both in Black). If I traveled as much as I used to, I would be all-over this bag. Are you sure it's just for Men?!?! ... the S/A didn't mention that at all.

It's gorgeous and much more practical than the Weekender! It has a long shoulder strap that can be worn across the body and a nice zipper in the back so that you can put documents into (and other stuff). You could definitely fit a good-sized laptop and files in there as well.

The worse part (or at least what I've been told), is that this is being made for 1 season ONLY!!! After these bags are gone, that's it ... BOO!

I don't think its just for men. it's in the women's line:smile:
I saw this OVERNIGHT in outremer (i think) its too gorgeous:nuts:
its priced in Thailand for around $2750.
PS. Does anyone have a picture? I can't find it anywhere