Mens Outlets?

Hi all, I'll be visiting Myrtle Beach in S. Carolina in a few weeks. I plan to go to the outlets (of course)! I'm really loving the mens stuff that Coach has and one of the outlet locations has a mens Coach outlet. What items are usually at the mens outlets? I assume bags and wallets but do they get many deletes? What is the usual "sale"? Is it the same as it would be at the women's outlet, like 50% off additional?

Tips? Suggestions? Thanks in advance! I live about 70 miles from the closet Coach outlet and it isn't a very great one!!

I've been to a couple of the Coach Mens stores. Woodbury Commons in NY has one, I've been to the one in Allen, TX, as well.

Most of the products are Made for Factory from what I have seen. There are bags, shoes, wallets, belts, keychains and electronics cases. Lots of black, brown, navy, maybe green or burnt orange. A lot of traditional silhouettes. Depending on season, maybe a canvas and leather bag. The stores are smaller than the women's stores.

I've gotten a great deal on a men's tote from the full price line over the summer. Paid $115 for the taller tote in this link: http://mymanybags.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-many-bags-news-345.html

The bags that come from FP are usually in the Clearance section. If you search the forum, there is an ongoing thread about the Bleecker totes that are still on the website but showed up in the outlets in chili, green, gold and whiskey.

I just stopped in the Philadelphia Premium Men's Outlet. Nothing good. Looked like the ebay sellers go there. They told me everything is 50% off. Nothing red-lined/nothing marked lower than FS price tag...

I have a free standing men's outlet next to the women's outlet in Niagara Falls.

Last time I was there they had some Bleecker totes. They do have mostly MFF just like the women's but there was some FP items in the back in clearance, like iPad cases, card cases, wallets but I didn't really look at what FP bags they had. I like going in after I go to the women's store, usually empty and you can take your time browsing.

I have a free standing men's outlet next to the women's outlet in Niagara Falls.

Last time I was there they had some Bleecker totes. They do have mostly MFF just like the women's but there was some FP items in the back in clearance, like iPad cases, card cases, wallets but I didn't really look at what FP bags they had. I like going in after I go to the women's store, usually empty and you can take your time browsing.

I like doing my handbag returns in the NF Men's because it's always empty! :biggrin:

A lot of the mens factories, particularly the newer ones, are all MFF. Only the heavily trafficked outlets receive FP inventory.

For the record - both Orlando mens outlets receive FP, while the St. Augustine outlet is 100% MFF.

A lot of the mens factories, particularly the newer ones, are all MFF. Only the heavily trafficked outlets receive FP inventory.

For the record - both Orlando mens outlets receive FP, while the St. Augustine outlet is 100% MFF.

Good to know, as of January of this year, only Vineland had men's FP items so glad to hear they have been open long enough to get deletes at the I drive store now too!