Men's outlet opening in Aurora IL on Sept 17th!

katev

"The Bag Whisperer!"
O.G.
Dec 18, 2009
The website for the Chicago Premium Outlet in Aurora IL now shows a Coach Men's Store with an estimated opening date of September 17th! Click on the link below and scroll down to "luggage & fine leather" to see the listing.

The new men's Coach store will be in location #1129, the current (mostly) women's Coach store is in location #705. I've attached a map that show the 2 locations in red text.

http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=63

:yahoo:

Attachments

• chicago prem outlet map.jpg
    chicago prem outlet map.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 872
Last edited:
Yes the really do... I went in December to the Coach Store on Madison Avenue and they had a full Second floor that was mostly the Mens Section... The bags were really gorgeous.

I would love to get one of those Outlets in Miami..

I was at the coach outlet in Aurora today and I asked a SA about the new store. She said that the new men's store in NYC has been so successful that coach is launching an MFF version of those men's products.

I imagine that most of the customers will be women - I do most of the shopping in my household!

Last edited:
I hope they stock the Bleecker Street FP deletes. I looked at the newer men's items on Coach.com and they are really nice! I like the graphic print logo on the washed leather pieces and the embossed C leather pieces. I want some of these for myself!

The regular coach store in Aurora, IL has hired several new SAs recently (I ease-dropped during a "training session" recently!) Some of the new SAs are male so I think they are training them for the new Coach men's outlet. The other day I asked one of the new male SAs if the men's store is still scheduled to open on Sept 17th and he said "yes, we are planning to open the new store on that date." It will be interesting to see what items they will offer!

Last edited:
The regular coach store in Aurora, IL has hired several new SAs recently (I ease-dropped during a "training session" recently!) Some of the new SAs are male so I think they are training them for the new Coach men's outlet. The other day I asked one of the new male SAs if the men's store is still scheduled to open on Sept 17th and he said "yes, we are planning to open the new store on that date." It will be interesting to see what items they will offer!

Hmmm...That is why I seen at least 4 male SA on Sunday...
Great News...I will be there on the 17th..

I just called Aurora and they are not offering a coupon right now. The men's store is still scheduled for a "grand opening" on Sept 17th and they may offer a coupon as part of that event but the SA was not sure.

On another thread Bunnymasseuse said:

"I'm told the 10 top performing outlets will receive men's stores this year, with the potential for the next 11-20 top performing stores to get men's stores in 2011."