Men's LV Club

Love it! Congrats and thanks for the pics. Do you think the creasing on the top with cause issues with the canvas? Is it easy to get in and out of?
Thanks! It’s easy to get in and out of if it isn’t clipped in the bucket shape. If it’s in the bucket shape, you’ll have to unclip before unzipping the bag.

Not sure if there’ll be issues in the long run with the creasing as my LV bags are mostly non-canvas, would love for others to chime in with their thoughts.

Reactions: LVlvoe_bug
They look so nice. I was a little surprised by the Pocket Organizer, that they left the back pocket off.
It's a new style of Pocket Organizer that they've had for a while. For a bit, it even had its own name, like Pocket Organizer Slender or something like that. Anyway, I think it's a dreadful change as the outside pocket is one of the best things about the LV Pocket Organizer. It's not like they charge any less for it, either. Clearly, people will throw their money at anything LV. Whatever. I've been done with the brand for a minute.

Added a Brazza wallet to my collection of multiples, slenders and pocket organizers. Wasn’t sure how I’d feel about a larger wallet but when this blue Epi version popped up on 24s I decided to go for it. I do like having all my cards easily accessible; jury is still out on if not being able to keep it in my jeans pocket will be bothersome.
89BA6FD8-6D7F-451D-8882-31BF1D933F9B.jpeg

FFA23EBC-26C9-4261-A721-35A4672609C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: scott8424
Reactions: scott8424