Men's LV Club

I think we just break into Ducks place and a take a pick from that awesome runway selection.
MMmmm
Have you seen the Taiga Kurgan Clutch. I think it's really stylish. It's a tiny bit smaller than the Luka but I like the design.

here a group shot of most of my Men's Runway/LE bags and accessories:

LimEditionCollection.jpg

:drool: When can I move in? :P

Glad to help, he he ^^

I must admit that the Luka doesn't look too bad. I would still prefer cleaner (i.e. no buckle), but I will have a look in-store alongside the DG Citadin at some point next week. (I reckon the Citadin because I would use the smaller bag more for the weekends).

So I'm down to the exact same 2 bags. The girl is ordering the Taiga Luka in for me to compare.. in Brown. Have you bought yet? If so pics pleaseeee!!!

I have to see it in person. I kinda hope I don't like it too much cause I really like the Citadin in black LOL hmm confusing

Ok So I was pretty sure that I responded to this.... but I got the Citadin. They had the Luka in store but only in Grey- it's also a nice bag and very roomy for it's size. I just think the Citatin is easier to take to German School etc. I'll try get some pics tomorrow.

^^^hey, i like the citadin as well. :tup: i actually wanted to buy one but i can't find a reason to actually use it...too small for an everyday bag hence i got the similarly design compagnon. shall wait for your pics then!

^^ congrats on the Citadin! excellent choice :tup: oh and i love your cowhide LeCorbusier chaise longue too.

Hey thanks. The bag is great I'm taking it to German school now... I won't put it on the floor, it gets a chair of it's own HAHA
I've been trying to read the date code... but It's that dark leather and sewn in so close to the lining .. I don't want to split it.

Good looks on the Citadin lukeswiss. I went for the Bequia Trotter MM in the end, although I think I will shortly be getting my first Damier Geant piece, the Yack, for work.

The Taiga leather is still too hard for my liking and although Epi is my favourite LV offering, the range is too old for me, ha ha.

Enjoy!