Men's Lightweight Scarves - Any Suggestions?

berrycraig

O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
Hello all. :smile: I am usually in the Louis Vuitton forum, but I thought I'd head to the Burberry forum for advice on a scarf purschase. Unfortunately, my Burberry collection consists of only a Trench Coat. I'm a guy, and am looking for a fairly lightweight scarf that would be okay for fall and maybe the start of winter (So temperatures in the 30's to 50's [Farihenheigjt]). I don't really care that much about the pattern, but I'd like it to be in the Check if possible. I am however; open to all suggestions. I've looked on the Burberry website, and have seen a lot of Wool/Cashmere or Cashmere/Silk combination scarves. How light are they? I have an all wool LV scarf that I love, but is not good unless its very very cold. What would you ladies and gentlemen suggest for a lightweight Autumn/Fall scarf? Sorry for the long post, and TIA!

Berry :smile:

Since you like LV, you should consider the Etole Damier. It's 70% cashmere and 30% wool and measures 80"x52. The Etole Damier can be twisted to make it not as bulky around the neck during the fall (it acutally comes twisted when you buy it) or you can unravel the twists which gives it more volume during really cold weather. When I felt that Burberry scarf at a store, I found the texture to be too rough, which surprised me because it was made partially of cashemere. The Etole considerably more than the Burberry one at $715, but it does double duty.

29wpa53.jpg