MENS ITEMS..... HARD CASE Breifcases....and more

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello All,
    I just got my latest LV purchase in today...

Let me tell you the history.

I have wanted a HARD CASE briefcase for years... they have always been so expensive and very rarely available on the used market. I tried to convince myself that HARD CASE breifcases were out of date... but that made me want one all the more - especially if it is OUT of fashion. I like to defy fashion. The HARD CASE BRIEFCASE would become the pinnacle of my collection...

Anyhow I have been searching ebay daily for LOUIS VUITTON BRIEFCASES and then I saw something last week.

0 feedback bidder... Louis Vuitton Hard Case briefcase...
    2 poor photos...
    I thought I would place a bid.
    I checked the photos with my LV catalogues and it all appeared correct.

I won the auction last Friday.
    I thought PayPal would be the best way to pay - they do offer protection - so I sent AU$1200- to a 0 feedback bidder and crossed my fingers...

Anyhow... The item arrived and YES IT IS REAL!
    I took a huge risk and it paid off... (mind you Paypal does reduce the risk).
    I am so happy with the purchase.

The Item is a LOUIS VUITTON TIAGA DIPLOMATE BRIEFACE in burgendary. Date code reveals the bag is from 1997. Condition is excellent if not mint (very few light scruffs, marks).

I am so happy.

I finally have a HARD CASE Louis Vuitton item...

My mens section is looking FANTASTIC.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. gorgeous! i LVOE IT!

3. Congrats. What a great deal :tup:.

4. Congrats! I give you tons of credit for going for it......

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.